Sunday, March 14, 2010

Winners (finally!)

Okay...so here are the winners of Matthew's book "Hear No Evil." Please contact him directly at matthewpaulturner@gmail.com to claim your book!!!












OneGirl said...













I'd love to read it! I went online and read the first chaper for free...I encourage everyone else to do the same :)




Andrea said...













I'd love to win a copy of his book. He's such a talented writer! And I can't wait to see what other fun you have up your sleeve.






melanie said...













I'd love a copy. :) I just read Churched and I'd be interested in reading more. :)






Betsy & Kurt said.













I have been reading the reviews for this book for a while, I would love to win one! :)






Lisa said...










I read his first book and loved it. Would love to read the second. I actually found your blog through Jessica, who I met at a scrapbooking event a few years ago!!




And also, here are the winners of the Seeds CD's. Please contact Michelle at michelle@seedsfamilyworship and she will send them to you. Additionally, if you didn't win, it isn't too late to go to www.seedsfamilyworship and use the code ASMITH to receive 20% off your CD orders.


Because of the great response we got, Seeds offered to gift me with a bunch of CD's and I thought that instead I would pass several out to some more winners, so you will note that there are 15 winners instead of the 4 i promised :) Enjoy!!!










Our Family of 5 said...




Thanks for this awesome giveaway! maxmj at sbcglobal dot net
~jessy


Kylie and crew. said..




I would love a copy and I'm sure my son would too!


The Dodson Family said...




Sounds Wonderful!


Mommyof3 said...




My kids will so enjoy this:) Pick me!!
Valerie P


bpfeifer32 at hotmail dot com


Chris said...




I have been trying to find music that we can listen to as a family that doesn't drive us parents crazy. Love it!!!


Rachel said...




I would love to win. Love the idea of putting more emphasis on family worship. Going to their website now!


Vonda said...




I would love to win one for my three children.


Kristy said...




Sounds great and I am going to check them out now - my email is kristybeckendorf@yahoo.com


Thanks!


Megan said...




Oooo, I would love a CD for my family!


Brent and Kelli Hooyer said...




I would love one of these CDs. My 3 year old is starting to love music. It's so exciting for me because I love music!


The Queen said...




Thanks for sharing about them, sounds like what I have been looking for!! I would love to win one!!!!


Thanks!


Robyn said...




My girls love, love to sing worship music in the car with Mommy. Mommy likes it too!


Erica said...




Awesome idea, I'd love to win! Music is a great way to bridge the age gap between my four kiddos!


Merilee said...




Thanks for sharing about such a cool ministry! : )


Sal B said...




VERY cool company!!!! My family loves music - you should hear my kids sing!! lol Thanks for this chance!


esbaas@hotmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! God is so good at giving us our needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is such a blessing at the right time. My oldest gave her heart to Jesus just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I won! So excited over here. The post isn't totally loading for me, so I'm not sure how to contact you? Is email the best way? Thanks for the giveaway!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Just saw Matthew's email address. My bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never won ANYTHING on a blog!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much!!!! I'm so excited to get it!

    ReplyDelete