Monday, December 14, 2009

Dayspring Winners!

Sorry for the delay, but here are the winners! Each will receive a $50 credit for Dayspring products...if you won, please contact Stephanie at sbryant@dayspring.com and let her know you won on my blog!!!

Congratulations!

Suzanne said...

Love your blog Angie!

December 6, 2009 2:24 PM


Reen said...

I also love the candle holder nativity set along with a few other items that I think would look just right in my home.

Thanks for this great opportunity!

December 6, 2009 3:18 PM

Dish it Up said...

Great giveaway!

December 6, 2009 5:09 PM


12 comments:

  1. They are such pretty necklaces! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I win I just love this and all of her stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've wanted one of those for years with my husbands and sons name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! So pretty!!! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful necklace!! I would love the opportunity to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've enjoyed reading your blog! Its such an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love LOVE love Lisa's designs!! After some serious hint-dropping (complete with link to her website) I finally bought myself a necklace AND bracelet for Christmas last year ;)

    thanks for the chance to win one of these beauties!

    smart(dot)cookie@comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have been wanting a necklace like this for so long now. do you think my husband would give it to me as a "push" present if i don't win (we are expecting another little girl any day now)?

    melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I hope I'm posting in time... it's only 9:15 am where I am!!! Would love to win one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are such pretty necklaces! Beautiful work!
    bookmarking demon

    ReplyDelete